Reporting to the housekeeping supervisor, the housekeepers are responsible for performing regular cleaning duties of the rooms, bathrooms and common areas.
Embrace new challenges
- Ensure that the overall cleanliness of the Hostel is kept up to standards;
- Clean rooms, washrooms and common places;
- Apply housekeeping procedures according to quality standards;
- Wash mirrors, dust furniture, make beds, etc;
- Vacuum rooms, corridors and stairs;
- Empty wastebaskets, compost and garbage cans;
- Maintain certain places or equipment on a regular basis;
- Manage the lost and found;
- Record repairs to maintenance;
- Perform other related tasks.
We want YOU if you have
- Prior housekeeping and customer service skills;
- Proficient multi-tasking abilities;
- The ability to work well independently and as a team member;
- Teamwork skills, autonomy, dynamism, interpersonal skills, honesty and versatility
- Sense of initiative, sense of organization, tact and discretion;
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry (an asset);
- Good knowledge of French;
- Proficiency in other languages is an asset;
- Attention to details;
- Good physical shape;
- Tolerance to stress.
Working with us will include
- Full time or part time position;
- Flexible environment;
- A variety of shifts including weekends and holidays;
- A starting wage at $13/hourly;
- Retirement saving plan*;
- Solitary, routine and physically arduous work.
Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org